Popular Posts

Monday, February 14, 2011

WRITE WELL

Writing is such a fascinating hobby which makes you express your feelings,thoughts in a very simple , clear style.
I am very much interested to write my inner thoughts so that some body can read and share my thoughts,feelings,ideas.Writing makes you come closer with others as they will read what you write and react to your message , which you convey in a very clear and simple manner.

I have come across many articles which are written by many senior writers in news papers, magazines,periodicals,novels,story books.They all adopt their own style of writing and convey their message in a very lucid , nice manner.

Let me hope to start writing slowly , gradually and gain friends , well wishers through out the world.I wish to reach a level in writing , liked by many.For this to happen , I need suggestions , views, opinions of those who write well.

Can I therefore request you to read the above and share your thoughts for me.

Thanks in advance.







2 comments:

  1. Hi
    How come you selected Ekadantaya namaha... ? I have got about 5 to 6 blogs in my account and I write lot but it seems some thing is lacking. I have actually enrolled in a web site last year which is called writers month where within a month you should complete a novel. I was able to do but few pages short for the specifications. Any how you write and I will write so we will be able to bring out a book like thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr.Subramaniam
    Seasons Greetings
    Thanks a lot for your kind comment.
    I am a devotee of Lord Ganesha . So,generally I use HIS names for all my sites .
    Now regarding writing , I am just a beginner .
    In fact I am inviting some tips on how to
    WRITE WELL .
    Please do suggest.

    ReplyDelete